Wednesday, June 12, 2019

The story of my life Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

The story of my life - Essay ExampleThe change in culture and familial environment did not improve my blood with my mother, who remained distant and aloof. I felt she has absolutely no love for me. With her mind wandering back to my father in New York, I anticipated that sidereal day when she just rushed to my fathers arms. I was not in their plans of reuniting. I stayed with my grandparents to continue my education. The day my mother left me was the day my life changed for the worse. I met a boy who I fell in love with irresponsibly and immaturely. I stopped attending classes my relatives learned of the relationship my grandfather died and I was send back to New York. I run away and lived with my boyfriends relatives and soon led to unexpected pregnancy. I gave birth at a very(prenominal) tender age. Since I was not down the stairs the care of my parents, a social service worker from the Department of Social Services put me and my newborn under protective custody, endorsed in fo ster homes first in Malden and then in Lynn. I eventually graduated from Lynn Vocational Technical High and have move to search for meaning in my life. All thorns so far, with one rose, my child and another, graduating from high school. I am looking forward to more roses in the closemouthed future.

No comments:

Post a Comment